If you have a vehicle that was damaged or lost due to Hurricane Ian and the subsequent flooding in Florida, Subaru of America is offering $500 toward the purchase or lease of any new 2022 or 2023 model year Subaru vehicle. The program is open to those who prove that their loss occurred in one of the Florida counties* designated by FEMA as Individual Assistance major disaster and emergency areas beginning on September 28, 2022.
If you are interested in this program, give us a call at the below number or stop by to see if you qualify.
Lokey Subaru of Port Richey
11613 US Hwy 19 N
Port Richey, FL 34668-1445
- Loss must be sustained because of Hurricane Ian and subsequent flooding in a FEMA-designated qualifying area of Florida during the period of September 28, 2022 through October 1, 2022.
- To receive a credit, simply visit us and let us know that you have a vehicle damaged because of Hurricane Ian. Negotiate your best deal for a new Subaru and we will arrange for the $500 credit.
- You do not need to currently own a Subaru to qualify nor does the vehicle need to be totaled.
- You must take delivery of a new, previously untitled 2022 or 2023 model year Subaru vehicle from our inventory by January 3, 2023.
- Proof of loss: You must have proof of vehicle due to the disaster. A "Proof of Loss" statement from your insurance company, which identifies the insurance company, customer name, date and place of loss, vehicle description and extent of damage, and the insurance company's willingness to pay a claim, is the best document to provide to your retailer. Without a "Proof of Loss" statement, other documents, including proof of residence within a qualifying area and during the period of loss and/or pictures identifying the vehicle, location and vehicle ID number may be considered, along with the vehicle's matching registration/title and a driver's license proving ownership.
- The Subaru retailer will require the following to qualify Customer for the credit:
- A request for the $500 credit
- Proof of loss as described above
- Customer name and address
- VIN for the vehicle being purchased
- Customer must have suffered vehicle damage in an affected area.
- Limit one offer per qualified damaged unit. One credit per new vehicle purchase.
- This offer may be used in conjunction with low-rate financing offers or special lease offers from Subaru Motors Finance (SMF).
- The credit may be combined with any other Subaru promotional offer unless specifically prohibited by that offer.
- You must take delivery of the new vehicle from our inventory on or before January 3, 2023.
*Qualifying areas in Florida are being defined as FEMA-designated Individual Assistance major disaster and emergency areas in the following Florida counties as of September 28, 2022: Charlotte, Collier, DeSoto, Flagler, Hardee, Hillsborough, Lee, Manatee, Orange, Osceola, Pinellas, Polk, Putnam, Sarasota, Seminole, St. Johns, Volusia
Updates to FEMA-designated Individual Assistance areas can be found at https://www.fema.gov/disaster/4673/designated-areas. (FEMA Designated Areas: Disaster 4673)