Your whole family will love the 2024 Subaru Ascent for its roomy, comfortable cabin. And you’ll love this three-row midsize crossover for its smooth ride, sporty capabilities, and very reasonable price (starting at $34,195)!
- List ItemThis three-row crossover is the real deal, with an upscale, handsomely equipped cabin, standard all-wheel drive, and a strong towing performance!List Item
- In the Ascent, your everyday ride always feels smooth and comfortable.
- Inside this three-row crossover, you’ll enjoy lots of passenger and cargo space (especially compared to the Toyota Highlander).
- Because the Ascent is built to last, you can count on a reliable performance for years to come!
Why choose the 2024 Subaru Ascent?
The Ascent gives you everything you want in a three-row midsize SUV, including a great list of standard features, high-quality cabin materials, and lots of roomy comfort. This Subaru will also impress you with its sporty capabilities. All-wheel drive comes standard, along with excellent ground clearance, so you’re always ready to hit the trail. And the Ascent also gives you impressive towing capabilities, with a maximum capacity of 5,000 pounds!
Does the 2024 Subaru Ascent give you a comfortable ride?
Not only does this three-row SUV deliver a smooth, comfortable ride, but it also adds to your adventure with standard all-wheel drive and impressive towing capabilities (with a max rating of 5,000 pounds). From the driver’s seat, you’ll love the Ascent’s quiet cabin and excellent outward visibility. In the rear seats, your loved ones will appreciate this SUV’s roomy, comfortable seats.
The 2024 Ascent powertrain specs include:
- Turbocharged 2.4L four-cylinder engine (260 horsepower, 277 lb-ft of torque)
- Continuously variable transmission (CVT)
- All-wheel drive
Is the 2024 Subaru Ascent bigger than the Toyota Highlander?
Yes, the 2024 Subaru Ascent is roomier than the Toyota Highlander! While these models offer similar amounts of front-seat head and leg room, the Ascent is wider, with a few extra inches of front-seat shoulder room. The Ascent’s rear-seat dimensions are also roomier, with more head, shoulder, and hip room than in the Highlander. Finally, the Ascent has a bigger cargo hold. With all seats in place, you can fill 17.8 cubic feet with your family’s weekend gear. in the Highlander, you only get 16 cubic feet of cargo space behind the rear seats.
Is the 2024 Subaru Ascent reliable?
Not only is this three-row crossover SUV designed to keep your family on the road for years to come, but it also comes with robust warranty coverage. If something unexpected happens, you can resolve any warranty-related issues with a visit to our dealership shop!
The Subaru warranty includes:
- Basic 3 years/36,000 miles
- Powertrain 5 years/60,000 miles