In the 2024 Subaru Solterra, you’ll enjoy roomy accommodations for five and a quick, gas-free drive. These EV compact crossovers are an eco-friendly option, but they’re also big on interior luxury, with a very robust list of standard features.
- The Solterra was an all-new model just last year, so we don’t expect to see any major changes for 2024!
- These three-row crossover EVs not only deliver up to 228 miles of driving range, but they give you the equivalent of up to 104 MPGe.
- Choose from three handsomely equipped trim models: Premium, Limited, and Touring.
- We don’t yet know when Subaru will open order banks for the 2024 Solterra, but we’ll update this space as soon as we know more!
What’s new for the 2024 Subaru Solterra?
The Solterra was an all-new model for the 2023 model year, so we don’t expect any major changes for 2024. However, Subaru has yet to introduce this EV crossover or even give us a hint about what to expect! As soon as we know more, we’ll update this page with all the juicy details.
How efficient is the 2024 Subaru Solterra?
Very! This EV crossover earns 104 MPGe (114 city/94 highway). (The MPGe rating represents the equivalent of the fuel mileage you would get if the Solterra ran on gas.) Limited and Touring models are slightly less efficient, but still very impressive, earning 102 MPGe (111 city/93 highway). Here’s a glimpse at the Sol terra's powertrain specs, including battery range:
- Dual electric motors with 72.8-kWh battery pack (215 horsepower, 249 lb-ft of torque)
- All-wheel drive
- Premium: 228-mile range
- Limited, Touring: 222-mile range
What are the 2024 Subaru Solterra trim models?
Choose from three Solterra trim levels (Premium, Limited, and Touring), all of which are loaded with coveted comfort and tech features. Keep reading to discover some of the highlights and upgrades from each model.
The entry-level Solterra is handsomely equipped with modern features, including smartphone connectivity and DC fast charging. The Premium trim model even delivers some upscale comfort features, like heated front seats and dual-zone automatic climate control.
- DC fast charging (up to 100 kW)
- 18-inch aluminum alloy wheels
- Cloth seating
- Heated front seats
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- 8-inch infotainment touchscreen
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Smartphone app remote controls and monitoring functions
- LED headlights
- Roof rails
- Windshield wiper de-icer
- Adaptive cruise control
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Forward collision mitigation
- Lane keeping assist
- Emergency steering assist
- Front cross-traffic alert
The Limited is a very upscale option, adding to the standard lineup with lots of tech upgrades and extra comfort features.
- 20-inch wheels
- Power-adjustable driver’s seat with memory
- Heated steering wheel
- Heated rear outboard seats
- 12.3-inch infotainment touchscreen
- Built-in navigation
- Wireless smartphone charging pad
- Harman Kardon premium sound system
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Rain-sensing wipers
- Power liftgate
- Power-folding exterior mirrors
- LED fog lights
- Rear cross-traffic alert
- Surround-view camera system
- Semi-automated parking system
The top-of-the-line Solterra Touring has all the goodies, adding to the previously mentioned features with even more luxury.
- Panoramic sunroof
- Ventilated front seats
- Interior ambient lighting
- Digital rearview mirror
When can I order the 2024 Subaru Solterra?
Great question! Unfortunately, though, we don’t know the answer just yet. However, when Subaru announces when it plans to release the new version of the Solterra, we’ll update this page with the information you seek.